- This event has passed.
April 21 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Cove Resilient Nutrition
April 21, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Highland Lake Cove Outdoor Kitchen
215 Rhett Drive
Flat Rock, NC 28731
Nourish Your Body and the Planet
Save Time, Money, and Thrive Abundantly
Resilient Nutrition is super healthy cuisine based on locally foraged or grown whole foods that are quick and easy to prepare. Visualize your kitchen stocked with local whole super nutritious foods ready for an instant meal at any time, such as:
- Perpetual Salad: a container of salad greens, foraged when available: dandelion greens, romaine, green onions, parsley, arugula and a spring mix
- Souper Soup Base: container of soup base ready for added Prebiotic Bursts, meat if desired, heated, and served
- Prebiotic Burst: a mixture with ﬂax seeds, chia seeds, hemp hearts, ashwagandha, and other fresh or dried herbs ready to add to a salad, soup, or meatloaf
- Sprouts and micro greens
- Resilient Tea: nutritious tea from local sources
- Amazing Grains that are always ready
- Fermented Primary Nutrition
All of this can be prepared in just one day a week. A number of nutritious meals are ready in less time than fast food. This is resilient nutrition. Preparing these ingredients in a local community setting with friends is Cove Resilient Nutrition.
Lunch on the day of the workshop will be Perpetual Salad, Fermented Primary Nutrition, Souper Soup Base, Pre-biotic Burst, Resilient Tea, and Amazing Grains.
Fee: $45 (if that is a problem, contact Roger)
For more information or to register, contact Roger Bass: