- This event has passed.
June 21 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Food Prepping, Foraging, and Nature
June 21, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Highland Lake Cove Outdoor Kitchen
215 Rhett Drive
Flat Rock, NC 28731
Learn to prepare nutritious, quick meals through weekly food prepping
Led by J.E. Bradley
Herbalist, naturalist, author, educator, & artist
Lunch provided on the day of the workshop:
• Perpetual Salad: mixture of foraged & local greens.
• Souper Soup Base: add a few accents & serve.
• Amazing Grains: always ready to add to a meal.
• Prebiotic Burst: mixture of healing & tasty herbs.
• Sprouts Simple Salad Dressing
• Resilient Tea
• Fermented Primary Nutrition
Take home a quart of homemade sauerkraut.
Fee: $45.00 (if that is a hardship, contact us.) Registration limited to 12 people. For more information contact Roger Bass: firstname.lastname@example.org 904 504-5932
To register: www.wholehealthnation.com under Events tab.
Sponsors: Whole Health Nation, Highland Lake Cove